Friday, February 18, 2011

Continued

ooh Praise GOD. Do you know that He is faithful. Yes LORD.Thank You Jesus. Hallelujah Father. Thank you.Thank you Thank you. I just wanna praise you all night. It fill me with joy to say thank you LORD.
HE has been good to me. HE has protected me. I am Holy Ghost filled and want the world to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He loves me. I love Him because He loves me. Oh magnify the LORD for He is worthy to be praise. I want to fall on my knees with the angles and worship the Father. Thank you Father.
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
feel it. feel our Father's love for us. He wants you to be happy. Reap the harvest HE promised you. It is yours. Believe that. No man has dominion over you. GOD is full of mercy and love and forgiveness. Yours for the taking. Yes Father thank you.
I can't stop. He hasn't stopped on me and never will
1 major surgery / chemo
2 brain aneurysm
3 major surgery / chemo
4 major surgery (2 extra organs removed)
5 major surgery (3 extra organs removed)
6 heart attack
7 Death of my best friend, my grandfathers and 2 wks ago my brother
8 no employment since the heart attack in 2009
HE HAS NOT LEFT MY SIDE. BEEN THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
the Holy Spirit caught a hold of me and let loose. well after my experience I opened Our Daily Bread to see what scripture to read. Psalm 89:1-8 was listed.
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1