Thursday, November 4, 2010

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF

I was just thinking about how much I need to and want to thank GOD for being in my life. I am grateful that HE loves me enough to guide my footsteps even when I make mistakes. HE will continue to give me guidance even when I know I am doing wrong. HE won't turn HIS back on me. HE won't give up on me. I don't know where I'd be today if GOD hadn't stood by my side.
I know I'm a sinner. I'm just being honest, ya'll. I know that a lot of people aren't honest with themselves, let alone other people. I pray though that enough of you are honest with yourselves at the very least. I pray you are honest and recognize the FACT that you need GOD in your life. Can't do this alone. I'm not saying that walking with GOD makes for an easy life. And anyone who tells you it is, is telling you a lie. It's hard to walk with GOD. However it comes with great reward. Reward in your everyday life. Reward in your afterlife. Just read The WORD.
It's not my intent to preach. I'm no minister. It is my intent to share. I'm just sharing what's on mine mind. Take it for what it's worth. Now I'm going to keep on thanking and praising HIM. Thanking and Praising HIM at all times. Peace!